DramaQueen 3.2 – Update-Report
This update contains a new feature, improvements and bug fixes.
- In the PDF export there are now the new options ‘Page selection’, ‘Pages with changes’ and ‘Specific elements’ including page preview (Dialog appears after the selection of the text level and the PDF name).
- With the ‘Page selection’ option, you can enter the desired pages – separated by comma, space or hyphen. It is also possible to combine the specification of individual pages and a specific page range (e.g. “2, 4, 6-9”).
- With the ‘Pages with changes’ option you can select exactly those pages showing recorded text changes (via the option ‘Track text changes’). This for example allows to export only the blue, yellow etc. exchange pages as a PDF and print them out.
- With the ‘Specific elements’ option you can select individual steps, scenes, episodes, characters, locations, ideas, etc., depending on the context (multiple selection possible). For this purpose, also the page numbers of the selected elements are displayed.
- It is also possible to select the desired page directly by clicking the corresponding page in the preview.
- Support for macOS 12 Monterey. The update will be offered automatically at the next program start.
- New fields have been added to the character and location panels: new categories are – for locations – ‘Feel’ and ‘Position’, and – for characters – ‘Secret’ and ‘Temperament’.
- The separation between elements (scenes, chapters, …) in the Texts panel can no longer be removed with a simple press of the BACKSPACE or DELETE key at the element start or end. Instead, some text has to be selected, for example the line-break between the elements. When the numbering or display of scene headings was disabled, it was previously too easy to merge scenes by accident.
- The FDX-import now supports the improved ScriptNotes of Final Draft 12 with name of writer and time stamp.
- Locked numbers were not preserved in auto-save files.
- Fixes a possible crash after keyboard command for the footnotes.