DramaQueen 2.2.5 – Update-Report
This update brings many new tag icons, contains improvements, and fixes bugs:
- The Outline-panel offers now three separate columns for
tagging. The “dramatic functions” have moved into their
own column and there are many more icons to chose
from. The existing composite column has five new icons to give an
element a rating (thumbs up to down). Newly added is another
column for character emotions.
- When hovering Outline elements with the mouse cursor, there is now
a tool-tip for most columns. This helps in case of uncertainty or when
there is a longer list of characters or locations
- Drag&drop of text now supports copying when the Ctrl- resp. Cmd-
key is held down.
- Natural sorting of numbers in names when sorting alphabetically
(“Idea 10” not between “Idea 1” and “Idea 2”).
- The Final Draft export saves the “Start each scene on a new page”
- DramaQueen no longer shows links to missing documents where the
project folder has been deleted or moved. Links to documents on
removed media (i.e. USB sticks) are still shown as before.
- Using TAB at the end of paragraphs in the script inserts a new
paragraph again with the style that usually follows.
- The “Save as” file dialog no longer conflicts with the fullscreen
mode. On macOS it causes the fullscreen mode to be left, though.
Comments are closed.