Thank you for downloading DramaQueen!The download should start automatically. If that’s not the case, please follow this link.
What happens next?
- You will find the downloaded file in your “Downloads” folder of your Mac or PC or whereever all your other downloads are saved.
- To use DramaQueen, you must first install it. Double click the installer in the “Downloads” folder to start the installation!
- If you use DramaQueen for the first time watch our short Get-Started video to flatten the learning curve!
- The download may take a couple minutes depending on the Internet connection.
- In many browsers it isn’t well visible if the download is still in progress. In Firefox and Safari there is just a small download-arrow to the right of the URL bar. In Chrome downloads are tucked away in the status bar. When closing the browser too early, the download is incomplete.
- In case you can’t find the downloaded file you can also install DramaQueen directly from within the browser. In Firefox and Safari there is a small download-arrow to the right of the URL bar. In Chrome downloads are shown in the status bar.
- The download may be blocked. This can be caused by the firewall or a browser add-on such as AdBlock. The add-on can be temporarily disabled in the browser preferences. Changing the firewall settings should be done by the administrator.
- Do you need help or do you have feedback? Write to us anytime!
You can stay updated with all news via our RSS feed and Facebook.
We wish you much fun discovering DramaQueen and developing your stories!